I think I really must thank all the heavenly beings for watching over us. I must say that it was really a close fight with the other JCs. After watching the second-half skits I really didn't dare to think about what we'll get; everyone was outstanding in one way or another. Really is whatever will be will be liao lor. But I truly felt that we had put on our best, although Gu laoshi said we did better in school.
So we got silver. Which is, okay. But we managed to get in the top 6 too and we're going in to the finals meeting up with PJ, TPJ, VJ, ACJ and HCJ. 3rd of May. Yeah. Well done people, and we must work on okay! No matter how difficult it's gonna get. ;)
So many thanks to props group, lights + sound, costume group, actors + board movers, Shuxian, Jinheng, Charleen. :D Thanks for all your hard work and effort. I mean it when I say I appreciate it, I mean it when I say that everyone is as important in this tough project, no matter what your role is. ;)
Thanks also to laoshis who came down to support us. Too bad didn't take photo with them cause of some miscommunication which I had to go settle. Many many many thanks to Gu laoshi and Mingli also. Not forgetting Jasmine and Tinjun who managed to catch our performance. :) :) :)
My 4 xiaoxians :D
The mortals and the goddess.
The stagey managers~~
Eh i dunno how to label this. Haha. With Gu laoshi.^^
The very complicated hairstyle. Lols. :P
Two more weeks. I hope that our efforts will be paid off, and hope that we can do ourselves, the CCA and the school proud. Jiayou jiayou jiayou!!! Praying hard......
(Information is correct to the blogger at time of writing. :P )