And I'm still editing testimonials. Still haven't write mine yet. Really wanna get this thing over and done with, but I'm really lazy. Lazy to do this, lazy to study, even lazy to play, which perhaps can explain a bit on why I'm home today. Just wanna lie around and slack every day.
But apparently it's 31st May. And 5 months of 2008 would have gone by starting from tomorrow.
It's hard to imagine how life would be like for the next half of the year. The remaining few months of "uniform-life". Study study study non-stop, just for A's. I had been too occupied for the past five months. And now it's really time to adapt. And after A's I shall go rendezvous with Chinese drama at Arts T. Perhaps go find a part-time job. Hehe. Sounds like a good plan. But the bottomline is I must survive that damn exam first. It's so wretched to have it in a year that you've enjoyed so far. But then perhaps it's also because of it that memories are much more precious. Cause we're supposedly busy and gotta juggle here and there yet managed to get results. Lolx. It's fate that everything has been arranged in one year.
Mid years scares me a bit. Didn't think much about it until Mr Max said something to the TM people. I don't wanna think about how I'll fare, but judging from how I spend my time......
Expectations. Targets. Goals.
Stressssssssssssssssssss.
I better finish those testimonials before
Because I'm really lazy.