Monday, 28 July 2008

Late!

Haha. Meow is late for school today for the first time in her two years at MJ. With her friends. And they make up almost half the class. :)

Used to feel a little panicky when we're like still stuck at the pasir ris bus stop when it's ten minutes before school starts. And we'll always be discussing like whether we should take 3 or 89. But somehow we always managed to get away with it everytime.

And that's including the time I woke up at 6.55am and getting to school on time via cab. Lols.

Looks like we aren't that lucky today, but it was really nothing cause your friends are with you and you're too tired to think. So we were quite happy just now. Haha.

Anyway, still managed to get through the day in school smoothly, including that last lesson of squash elective, other than the un-studied Chem test (cause I was doing Lit homework last midnight). Got some work to clear later. But I seriously think that the night's gonna be a long, long one.

Damn I really really shouldn't have came home early. That's the reason why I'm here blogging crap now. But considering I only slept two hours last night...... Haiz.

No more early home sweet home for the time being starting from tomorrow. Ask me if anyone of you wanna study in school after school. I'm okay with going out to study too. ;)

This is pathetic. *shakes head*