Saturday, 23 August 2008

End of Term 3

《意义》
我们不论做什么
都在寻求其中的意义
似乎只要热衷有兴趣
或对我们有帮助
那就是有意义
那我们就会花时间去做

可是有时候我们还是身不由己的
到了现在还有多少的义无反顾呢




That was written during Chem mock yesterday. Practically went in for 100 minutes of aircon cause I totally had no mood to do the paper. Neither do I know how to do it la. Anyway it's the end of term 3 yesterday, the J2s are officially on study break in preparation for prelims already. We were still checking mid year papers yesterday. Haix. Gotta draw up the game plan these two days. My room and notes are in a total mess can and I'm so darn lazy to organize them cause I really think I have a lot of other things to do. Yet I'm not starting on any. Sheesh. I hope that the situation gets better soon. Yeah hope. This is partly why I'm here to post all my written entries over the past week.

Anyway, more class pics here. Lols.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We're preparing for teachers' day you see, but we told the teachers "because it's the last week of school". :P The cards are with me and I've yet to write in them oh well I better stop being lazy ahaha. Maths consultation set. Need to chiong. Badminton (laughing yoga) set too. That's the S502 game man. We're a bunch of crazy people when it comes to badminton. Haha.

Ok shall stop here. This blog won't be on hiatus. I'll come and post as long as I have inspirations and things to say. :)

On to prelims!!