Friday, 19 September 2008

long crappy random entry

CRAP.

Hello, guess who am I?

It's me, Dumbo!!

And I wanna fly!~~~




RANDOM.


I found my successor.

Her bed's lagi worse than mine can.


Mine's only engulfed by my notes every now and then, at the very most.

Even when I was younger I don't pile junk on my bed. -_-

See, it can be neat. Lols.


But my table...... Hehe. My sisters' one ain't much better.


And I suppose we inherited that from somewhere. :P


Barney lantern. Haha.


My first online buy / new shoes!

Sponsered by my sis #2. =D


Random shots while studying.

I think I was doing maths on all three ocassions. :)


The only manga that I'm still following now.

#18's finally out (from this publisher) after one year's wait.




TEACHERS' DAY 2008.

Now this ain't random or crap.

I just didn't have time to post before exams cos' too many photos.

Images are hard to work with in entries.



Photos + frame + cards for our "same" teachers!



This is for our mei nv Ms Lim...



I borrowed my sister's top to cover my fats. :P



From left to right, top to bottom: my Maths, ex GP cum PW, Chem, GP tutors.



My friends and I......




Group photos...

Larger sized to show clearer faces. :)



That's all!!

Still have some photos from mid-autumn festival but am tired already!! Maybe next time. Took me about three hours to resize, upload and organize these 38 images. x_X Anyway, I'll be out of the house tomorrow. Hehehe. Better go sleep soon. Night!