Tuesday, 30 December 2008

291208

I'm going to write a picture essay hehehe.







One fine day, Chia, Sock and Xiuz decided to meet at Dhoby Gaut to check out a place. However after lunch they ended up catching a movie which was a random and last minute decision. The movie was "Bedtime Stories" and all three of them had enjoyed themselves very much. Chia and Sock then went home happily.





Xiuz continued to go to Simei to meet her classmates for dinner together. It turned out to be one of the most successful class outings due to majority turning up. It was nice catching up with one another over a meal, since they haven't met up for a month. They took photos and have decided to plan another gathering in early 2009, and invite all their teachers along. And then they bade farewell.


The end.




Hahaha. I really need to go sleep now cause I'm supposed to be going out later. Oh well. I think my sis will wake me up though. Hehe.