I learnt how to do french knots! It really not easy to control the thread. Other than that, the importance of quarter crosses. It gives the letters a more complete, better and fuller look yeah. Take a look at this:
Letter Z before sewing quarter crosses.
Letter Z after.
Other than this, backstitch is rather essential too, but it usually depends on the design. It equivalent to outlining on a piece of drawing and brings more life to it.
Windows and door without backstitching.
Completed piece of work!
So I can say I took away some skills on cross stitching from completing these two pieces of work. :) And I do look forward to more of cross stitch in the near future, especially after seeing my father's works which are simply beautiful. Last but not least,
My Tigger bookmark with my name! I hope this would inspire me to read more. I need to work on my English. Lols. Oh I can explain Xiu
Cast meeting later on at Arts T in the afternoon. It should be exciting. Am I supposed to turn in now? I think these irregular sleeping hours are the ones causing me to be mildly depressed. Anyway, I hope to wake up happier and looking forward to Chinese drama. Night.
This is the day where next year is tomorrow.