Actually the title pretty much sums up everything.
I feel like just switching off my phone and cut myself off from all communication and go to sleep or something. Because I just tend to check and check and check my phone every now and then for God knows what reason. I think I'm waiting for someone to come and talk to me and save me from this boredom and idling. It's just not me to take another person as an amusement or a pastime and message hey I'm bored talk to me, however I wouldn't mind talking to friends who tell me they're bored though.
But I can't kill my phone cause I'm waiting for a phone call to tell me if I have been accepted to relief teach and to give me further instructions on what to do if I am accepted. Raar. This is so frustrating. It's been a week already. If I'm waiting with something else to do it's not that bad. But nothing is the only thing I've been doing. Now is this an irony or a paradox? Not contradiction yeah?
F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-N-G!!!
See I told you I'm bored. RAAAR.
Buhbye.