Other than slacking, I did go out actually.

I watched ponyo ponyo ponyo on New Year's Day.
The tall, the short, the fat, and the slim met up. Kbox. Haha. We're known as this when the others cannot make it.
Besides these, I did my first resume plus sent in my first job application with help from Aisyah, and went back to school to collect the things I was supposed to collect, i.e. testimonial and cheque. Not forgetting to mention the trip to White Sands library, simply because I've got nothing to do after going back to school.
The rest of the time, I was probably rotting somewhere / onlin-ing / watching TV. Actually not so much of TV. Perhaps I should start reading, four books available to me anyway.
And lastly I would like to exclaim that ADULT FARE IS VERY EX. 0.0 Or at least for someone with zero income like me. My available amount of savings would need to last me for as long as possible.
Till we meet again.