Tuesday, 10 March 2009

And finally...

Another stay-home day today. :) I'm extremely indoor. Lols.

Many things for me to do, now that results are released. Just realised that there're really a lot. And I've absolutely no idea nor the energy to start at all. Sheesh.

Let's see...

  • Gotta check out when's the deadline for submission of university application. Also on the application procedures and stuff, like applying faculty/course/major/minor. I'm a huge sotong.

  • Plan my route for NTU and NUS open house this coming weekend. So far I've yet to check out timings nor have I gone through the stuff in the blue plastic bag. Gosh. Actually I'm not very sure of which faculties to visit either.

  • I'm gonna clear all my notes outta my room, and the extra cupboard space can be home for my junk. Such that my table top may see the daylight once again.

  • Ditto for all the soft copy notes in the comp and my thumbdrive. I was giasee and went to save ALL the Chemistry solutions that were still available on IVLE at the start of the year. Some GP stuff too. In case there's a need to retake. =X

  • And I still owe many people photos. Am done sorting those production photos from my camera, left a lot of others from other sources. And more photos come in... =.=

  • Bee rehearsal/performance?

Someone save me... T_T