Monday, 30 March 2009

A new look.

After an estimated approximated two years of using the same blogskin, it's back to black! Yeah before the previous one I was always using black skins, literally a fan of them, but I never knew I could use a white one for so long. :P Cause it's so neat and organised (and I'm so lazy). Heh. I've thought of changing a few times but after searching for some really nice ones, I always end up deciding not to change. Due to various factors. Hahaha. Anyway I'll see how long this one can last.

I've also read somewhere that pages with black background are more energy saving! Okay that's very random. Lols. Anyway I'm currently PS-ing, i.e. Pet Society-ing. And my pet's broke after purchasing only part of this week's items. Better run off to try and earn some more coins instead of renovating the house already! XD

I'm rather broke in real life too. Lols. I have the intention of looking for a job, but that remains as a thought. Actually, I do feel like asking Laoshi if he's able to find someone else to do the work, because it's really hard for me to find some part time that wouldn't require me to work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Most are like 5 to 6 days work week and usually office hours. But I told myself not to because I don't want to be seen as going back on my word, and also I'm treating this as my last assignment with the organisation. Okay maybe the second last. =.= Or third last. =X So yeah, call me stupid, call me dumb. I do realise I've compromised quite a number of things just to be involved in ATS activities. And it's really _____*insert phrase*_____. But what to do...

I'll just have to go on now.





Anyway anyway, meet Ack, my lovely pet. :)



Should I rename her (it) as Lulu or Nana? Hmmm...x)




I guess.