Friday, 10 April 2009

Movie Marathon 2009!


Christina, Zhi Heng, Rong Ze, Bin Li, Siewli, Liming, Shimin


I went for MM 2009! :DD

Yeah it was kinda a last minute decision, and thankfully I have Shimin to accompany me from the same batch! :) Watched their SYF play and gave comments. Slacked in Multi-purpose Room and then was at the booth chit-chatting all the way. Then clean up; my arms are aching. =X Hahaha. Well I stayed up for the whole night till 4 in the afternoon. One whole day without sleep! XDD Went home only at 2PM cause some of us continued talking after breakfast. :PP Had fun talking, crapping and suaning each other with my fellow CCA-mates. I think I'm probably one of the few people who didn't attend MM for the movies/to enjoy the aircon in the hall. Heh. ^^


Really love the times in CCDS. <3