Thursday, 30 April 2009

Oh yay!

A piece of good news came in the afternoon, or rather, an envelope containing good news arrived at my doorstep letterbox.

I've been accepted into NTU SPMS Chemistry and Biochemistry!

I wouldn't say "offer" cause my grades are actually short of their 10th percentile grade profile. So should be happy and glad that they want to take me. I'm more than willing to join their school. My first choice! Moreover I haven't received replies from NUS and I guess I can just forget it with the x number of applicants for FASS too.

Okay I'm gonna do the online acceptance tomorrow. Wanna be wide awake and not half asleep when I do that heh. School starts on 11 August, which means I do have time for at most a two-month job when June comes. ;)

There're still a lot of procedures to settle over the next few months! Okay gotta look forward and get excited. LOL. x)) The best thing is I know of close friends choosing NTU as well so I have companions. :DD

So Siewli is a happy, contented and relieved girl today. Actually I can't really describe how I feel, too sleepy already. XDD Was way too calm while opening (and reading) the leter.



And it will be a brand new start. :))