Anyway, I'm gonna help / now helping my juniors out in their SYF. Going to do makeup. Lols. Cause I think there'll be a shortage of manpower (based on past experience) and that's probably the only thing I can help with. And so I volunteered since I got the time too. ;) But I keep getting asked if I'll be there on 8 May. At yesterday's juchang practice somemore. =.= So YES I'll be there! Lols.
Maybe to many others, this is 没事找事做, but I like leh.
Counting down to SUNDAY now. Woohoo I'm mentally prepared for a highly intensive rehearsal whoosh! 9 to 6 that's 9 hours. But I haven't memorized all the script yet. Only at page 4. =X My brain doesn't seem to be functioning
Maybe to many others, this is 甘心被利用, but I don't really mind leh.
Okay I don't wanna continue already. Too blue, too grey. =/ Maybe next time, when I'm ready to share. Reflective thoughts from conversations...