Saturday, 9 May 2009

SYF 09

I can never explain my love for my CCA. Because it's simply great. One of the best decisions I've ever made. And I think the juniors have done us proud no matter what. :)

Change of competition venue this year, but I think I still prefer good old Ulu Pandan even though it's really ulu. Nonetheless, Chinese drama competitions always allow me to meet people that I haven't seen in quite a long while... Like,



Gu Laoshi.



TTK.


And 2 of his CCA-mates whom I met at drama camp. They remember we took photos together at last year's xiaopin. LOL! And I wonder why I didn't suggest to take photos with them again. Should have should have one. =X I just blanked out lols. Somehow something is wrong with me. Cause usually I would jump at every chance to take photos with people at such events. And not only did I not take with any of the 4 CL teachers, I didn't even suggest to take with Liu Laoshi after we've finished watching the remaining performances. I just thought it would be so amazing to take a photo with and juniors and my-director-who-is-my-juniors'-instructor at a place out of juchang since I didn't have chance to take in school. =XXX But never mind, next year hopefully. :) Hopefully there'll still be xiaopin, I wanna go support and watch again. And hopefully I'm free then. :)

But I think the most pleasant suprise would be bumping into Siew Ting.





I remember the previous time I saw her was after xiaopin. So it's really a beautiful coincidence to see her again right after attending the SYF! Feel so glad to see her doing well heh. It's a pity that Charissa couldnt make it afterall, else all the female actors for last year's show would be in the photo. LOL!! x))

Sometimes, we just don't know who we'll meet or bump into the next moment. :) That's another thing I like about drama. We would always be more than happy to see each other at some event after a long while. ;))

Dinner with Shimin and Qiyun and Linyu and Zhiheng. Yes yes Subway Subway I'm really crazy about it lately. :P



Qiyun's stunt on the train there. I think I still prefer to call her Liqiyun. x)



One of the few more photos before we say goodbye. Zhiheng's obviously a zipai king hahaha. XD


Looking forward to knowing the SYF results in a few days' time! And I really wanna go the drama competition again next year. Really enjoyed myself today. :DD

Now, have I already slept? ^___^





Hopefully. :)