Wednesday, 15 July 2009

All about work, again.

And so photography of items started, creation of catalogue started. We've gone into a new phase altogether, no longer as mundane. Yet there is no euphoria. For there's still a long, long way to go.

I'm tired. I don't want to be there. I volunteered to do the computer work at home. I don't give a damn about money. I'm still tired. I'm tired of not sleeping well, and tired of being tired from that. I'm tired of dragging myself to workplace, drowsy every now and then. I'm tired of trying so hard to be optimistic. I'm tired of not being able to let go of my beliefs and principles. I'm tired of being grumpy, tired of emo-ing. I'm tired and I'm still going on.

Seriously it wouldn't have been so bad if time isn't nearing start of school. I'm sacrificing the time to do other things I want to and need to do. But this darn task is what I have to do since I agreed to it. Indeed there's nothing much to be gained, but I'll be able to see how far my determination and perseverance can go with such exploitation.

I'm seriously, tired.