Sunday, 26 July 2009

"

It's getting late, I'm sleepy, but I just gotta pen down some thoughts...




Relaxing Friday

Got me into a wedding mood lol. Not the "I want to get married" mood lah. Sis#2, Qi and I went to PS to source for materials for the wrist corsage for the jiemeis at the wedding. And after much effort as continued from yesterday night, I'm finally done with one just now... Out of twelve. ._.



The materials...



The end-product. :DD


Dinner. At MFH. I'm not advertising. Lol.



Starters.



Cream of mushroom. Tell me how else I can comment on this photo.



Pretty girl.



Pitter platter! Just the look makes you feel like eating. Yum.



Famished.



Dessert. The very gao mudpie.



*is doubtful about whether we can finish it*



Don't be deceived by her expression, she ate more than half of it and finished it eventually...


And there comes the crazy moment after some retail therapy, 28 and 11 alike. ;)



HAHAHA. XDD



Our self-proclaimed old woman decided to join in the fun afterall. XDD



While waiting for the train to Marina Bay. "Qi opened your eyes bigger!"



And it turned out like this. =.= It's really a pity that she's not into drama. Else she would make a very good comedian.


And that's my happy Friday.




College Day


A photo for blogging purposes lol.



Self-entertainment while waiting for the briefing to start which finally did after approximately 1.25h. After which MORE waiting followed, for the ceremony to start. This is what happens on one of the rare occasions that I'm on time.


In general, it was wrong move to go alone. Wrong move to even attend. I see barely fifteen, no, ten familiar faces around. Utter wrong move. It's like a mini closed door event to do an annual school report meant for prize recipients, their family and selected teachers. I think even the simple college rep ceremony was less of a pain. My award was nothing much I would say. I went cause I've never been to college day before, and this would be my first, last and only chance to attend one. I miss school too. Lessons in LT4 and assemblies in hall etc. Nostalgia, yes. But perhaps… Too much of a reminder. I hear things like, "...but you were from TM...", "...didn't you go up to take the three distinctions five distinctions one..." even now, at this point in time. I want to get over it, I thought I've gotten over it, but it's still ___.

I never liked to live in others' expectations, because I disappoint most of the time, even within my own expectations. Let alone living in others' expectations, impressions and perceptions for such a long time.

Fortunately for me, I got to do some catching up with Zana who was at the ceremony too. And met her mum and sis who are super nice and friendly. That made things much better. :)





Not many photos taken, didn't had a chance to talk to teachers we knew who attended too. Either they went missing or were busy with others. Guess it isn't exactly a grand or memorable event afterall. In fact, dull.


Oh yes, and I went to watch Harry Potter. I'm suprised I went too. Cause it was too early to go home so I joined sis#2 and future-bro-in-law in town. First time at Lido complex; I'm really very suaku. Nothing much to comment on the movie since I've only got very minimal knowledge of the series. But at least I get the plot in it. Heh. Retail didn't work much, guess the stress at school earlier on was too much. Anyway, I should head off to lala-land now, more happenings later on. Have a great Sunday to all!! What a long entry. I was supposed to be sleepy 2.5 hours ago.