Monday, 21 September 2009

My Holy Chemistry Bible

I've started my attempts to read John McMurry's Organic Chemistry 7th edition textbook.



See, it's opened.


I've even brought it back home.



And it crushed my toy snake to death. T_T


But I haven't touched it yet. Maybe after this entry such that it can take me to lala-land. =X I'm supposed to finish reading an approximated number of 300 pages in preparation for an upcoming test on Friday, which is a darn 7% of the entire course grade. According to my tutor, this textbook is like the life of Chemistry students. And I guess I ought to be slightly more motivated to study and prepare for Friday's test after scraping through the previous one by sheer luck.

This might also be how I might find some confidence back. And also be how I can get more time to start arranging meetups with my lovelies, my drama friends, my JC classmates and my sec school classmates. I need to stop being alone, even if it's temporary.

Wish me good luck. ;)

On an unrelated note, I'm not emo-ing due to some unknown reason. This is good nonetheless. Cause I actually do love to smileee. Even if it's to myself. =DD