Friday, 30 October 2009

Hello World

It has been a tiring week. One day of sleeping at some peculiar hour sparks off a domino effect of days of irregular sleeping hours. Not that my sleeping habits have been normal though. But apparently this isn't a minus-minus-become-plus thing. I missed that 3 hours of lectures on Thursday morning yet again. It's the 4th consecutive week. My willpower has weaken. I can no longer force and drag myself up and out to lectures each and every time now. Seems like timing is an important factor.

And this week, I caught a glimpse of what the world's really like. From the past, and trust. Which doesn't and shouldn't come across as suprising; I haven't been mixing around too much. I'm kept within some secluded compound all these time and I suppose I can't deny that I'm rather naive with regards to certain things. It's just like getting struck on the head and being told to open my eyes and take a good look at the real world.

I did. There's more to come.