It doesn't matter now that there are probably only 2 free days left in my entire recess week. (Period.) IT'S FINALLY THE END OF THE WEEK!! Can you sense my excitement??
Then again, this is probably one of the most enjoyable weeks in the entire half of sem 2. Main reason being, minimal hall stuff! There was only the Joint Hall Bazaar on Monday night, and several pieces of ahem, information came today, but the nights spent with friends completely outweighs those. *tags SH XL CJ CY Gab* Besides that, I've resumed going to lectures
Medication... Isn't working 100%. But well enough I guess. Not good to rely on them actually. I need to start solving the problem at its roots. The first being... RESIST INTERNET TEMPTATION. With that I shall end off this entry now. Hall XV production tomorrow! Going home tomorrow! And not to mention, attending the Friday CBC122 for the second time. What a week.
It's coming to an end!!!!!!!!!!