I just celebrated Aprils' Fool a day earlier. Coping with two tests on the same day isn't an easy feat for me, especially when I haven't been keeping up with my studies. Once again sleep was sacrificed to salvage whatever there's left to save, or rather, whatever that I COULD save. And I end up feeling more like a dumbass than before all the test prep started. (FYI I did my slides/speech over the weekend instead of studying and there came a failed attempt at combining slides for one of the presentations.) I couldn't really do the paper that (in my opinion) was sufficiently prepared for, and I left the other which I didn't prepare for to sheer luck. As a result, am reconsidering over what to S/U now.
MCQs are literally guessing games. I don't like to guess. Be it mere picking one out of five given options or someone else's thoughts.
To add on to the April's Fool joke, I was told to turn in a GRAND TOTAL (lol.) of S$135 to the respective hall committees today.
Extortion. Broke, wondering why I'm paying to find
unnecessary work to do and sighing at the amount of money that's vanishing from my account at an exponential rate. The fabulous part that follows is receiving emails discussing about going to watch some drama production and I think the cheapest is over $40? I can't be bothered to reply. Okay actually I just did. It's not that I don't want to go, but I simply can't afford it.
Focusing on what's right ahead is the key now. I should leave the troubles alone till they're due. There's a way to survive - someway, somehow.