Monday, 22 March 2010

New Addiction Alert

K-POP!

Or rather, this particular girl group called T-Ara. They're relatively new, debuted about half a year ago. Bo beep bo beep bo beep aw! I have no idea why either, but their songs makes me happy, albeit lian, cause they're mostly techno. I was smiling in front of the much dreaded Physics notes cause I was simply too high and happy from listening to them.

The first song I was introduced to (by CY and XL) is T.T.L - Time To Love! It's a special project between T-Ara and Supernova.














Anyway, I guess the most famous song of theirs now will be Bo Beep. It's one of the main hit for their Absolute First Album, extremely catchy. My sister posted on her Facebook status asking us what's with that. Here's the vid for you sister! The version that's more normal. Show you the others when I see you at home. ;)









And now introducing my favourite member... SOYEON!!!!!! Strong vocals, superb voice control, wide range. She happens to be the lead vocalist in T.T.L too. I like how she looks also. 有一种似曾相识的感觉, hehehehehe. =DD














Back to songs. This is one song that I really like cause it's so cute. Apple is A. Cute MV. My secret fan #1 likes it too. Hehehe. T-Ara a a a a-pple!









I Go Crazy Because Of You. They just received some award for this song. Search for their live!









Now for the last song of the day... Good Person or 좋은 사람. Their only ballad and it made me go woooooow. The first video is by the first generation (chose the Chinese subbed one cause I think the translation is better). Apparently there was some re-grouping prior to the group's official debut. Second video is the version with the new members, there's SoYeon. She doesn't look that nice in this one though, weird hairstyle. Still sounds great though.














End of update! I'm going back for more T-Ara-ing!