Friday, 19 March 2010

Random update.

原来面对灾难的关键并不在于灾难本身,
而是在于如何收拾之后的残骸...



Time to learn how it feels to fail Maths again. Lol. It's been a long time since I last had problems with this friend of mine. And no, I'm not angry or disappointed or sad. I just felt it could be slightly better in the most optimistic circumstances, but it doesn't really matter now. What's done after failing is the critical part, from past experiences. A good thing to note, might be that I actually feel compelled to work harder. Great! I like this feeling. Action is required though.

S/U-ing Marketing, without further third, fourth or fifth thoughts. Starting to think if my first year is too slack and whether I can complete the minor in Chinese and probably Translation too. Don't like to think. The sem is coming to an end. Meetings are almost over. I shall just try my best for now, for anything, everything and whatever.

It's time. To move on from everything that has gone wrong. Look forward.