Friday, 14 May 2010

13

Was supposed to accompany Sock today, it ended up the other way round. Thanks girl!! :DD

And so I went to enrol for driving lessons. The place looks a bit... Scary?? o.O The process is confusing. My first lesson would be in June, first theory test in July. Didn't want to learn at first but my mum kept bringing the suggestion up. So after some considerations I decided to go enrol today lor. If not test dates will get later and my aim is to graduate from the course before the end of this year. It's a skill afterall. I should read the stuff they gave tomorrow to prepare for booking of July dates.

Jay Chou's album: pre-ordered! Other than Cheer Chen, his album is a must-get as well. We're going to his concert in July too so must do some homework. Went to leave contact at the favourite store also. Hopefully they'll get back soon and we can go into some details. Don't mind a low pay due to lack of work experience so if the conditions are okay I'll just go for it. I can't possibly be stuck with just the ATS records in my resume forever. Can't do much with them. Anyway I do need to save up some money and every bit counts! Then again there are stuff yet to be completed at home I better start clearing them as much as I can.

Speaking of which, I've yet to send in my application for TTP's camp. Cause they require public applicants to attach CV. It means I need to list down all the productions I was in including/excluding school?? Troublesome. 财主财主 where are you?? 过来给我敲一敲。=XX

Tomorrow will be good. To SEEK or not to SEEK now?