Am suffering from the hangovers of a depression as a result of suppression of the already suppressed.
WHY DOES MY BLOG ENTRY HAVE TO BE SO DOWN ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVEN'T WRTTEN IN AGES.
I realised I'm quite serious over academics this time round, comparatively to year 1. I can at the very least stay awake in lectures and have not skipped any lectures as of now. I'm getting very tired of hall, it just gets in my way too much now and there's absolutely nothing that I can do about. Need I explain more? CSI.
It's not the course. The doubting period is over. Regardless of whether I'm suited for this course, and as much as lab work is abhored, my GPA should not be compromised nevertheless. I still have to press on, complete it and get that darn piece of Science degree. It's not pleasing to feel like the only who's entirely out of the situation, who does not even seem to understand one single concept or complete one single question. There is a test next week. Production is next week. How?
Time management gets tougher when there's not even much time to manage.
On the brighter side, other than being a total failure with keeping up with readings, I do understand what's going on in my electives' lectures. And I just want to get through next week, pray that things might get better once I don't have to sleep at 4-5am to finish my work, take naps in the afternoon to replenish energy, and then having to go off for other stuff almost every night after dinner. That's very unhealthy, I know. What to do when homework isn't completed?
Looking forward to the first Sunday of October. Hope for the best from then on.