Well, October has come and gone, and I'm still dreaming, barely staying conscious and keeping myself in the real world. Deadlines, tests, assignments and lab are there to occasionally jolt me awake, but the effects are just not lasting enough. My life is getting really routine and mundane, I'm sure I can remember what I was doing five Wednesday afternoons ago.
When you can actually look much older.
Thanks to make up and dress up. (I do hope it's really so.)

Retro?
That was for Cas' project filming during recess week. Had a reshoot last Sunday and I think I looked even older than in the photo.
When you always remember unreplied sms-es at a later time.
Just recently, I find that I'm always replying to messages mentally, yet my fingers do not actually proceed to type the words out. And then after n hours when I finally remember that I haven't replied... O.O
Well done Siewli! Then again, sometimes it might be because the sms isn't really that important. If you lost me in the midst of an sms conversation it means I was thinking about what to reply to the extent that I lost my train of thoughts. =X
When sleep is never enough.
Gone were the days where I could function on very minimal hours of sleep. Coupled with my (slack but) lousy timetable, my afternoon (breaks) are mostly spent on hiding in hall and catching up on sleep.
AND THE CYCLE REPEATS DAILY.
When you cannot be bothered to dress up anymore.
Too much hall perhaps? I see absolutely no point dressing up for lessons, or when going to places nearer to home. Someday I might reach the point of wearing hall shirt + shorts + flip flops to town.
When the chao keng stunts wave at you to join their club.
Please infer.
When you start to notice that you are indeed getting old.
Aging in progress. Crap, I'm not even 20 yet.