Starting from my latest update... I failed my
And so Y2S1 concluded with a last paper on the very last day of the school's exam period. Which isn't even a week ago. The semester was somewhat manageable overall, with minimal skipping of lessons as compared to the previous. It's just that bad struggle with my cores and lab. And consistency is a quality that has never quite built up in me, really need to work on that! I get to start late for exams with considerably comfortable number of days cushioned between papers. Yet I'm barely alive and barely studied when the day came. Doomsday indeed. I can't increase the amount of time I have, hence I had to make a switch mentally. 义无反顾,死而无憾!(loosely translates to "with no turning back, die without regrets") This would be good preparation prior to checking the results on 18/1 hopefully. On a side note, I like staying at home for the exam period though. :D Without the weight gain.
Guess I really prefer to end exams earlier. But it would be impossible for the next sem too, since we're now allowed to plan and the dates are all there. On top of that, it would be a crazy crazy sem, planning to take 6 cores! 6! 3 majors and 3 mandatory modules. I hope I can survive it by learning to adapt fast. Apparently Chemistry still isn't alien to me; it's more of a lack of speed in understanding and practice.
And how could I leave out the piece on hall for uni life? It's a major major source of depression. Hah. I bet I haven't mentioned that my entire progress for Prometheus is absolutely disastrous. And I have not mentioned that IHRG for bridge is the Friday just before school reopens, and trainings are not set yet which I can foresee it to take up the bulk of my vacation and hence I can't go ahead with other schedules. What's more, I'm not one of the main players because I really can't play. Ho. Not forgetting the stagnant SnS that's always at the bottom of everyone's list. Talk about transition and restructuring. Sigh. THEREFORE EVERYONE, IF YOU ARE DEAR TO ME, PLEASE REMIND/PESTER/NAG AT ME TO QUIT EVERYTHING WHEN THE TIME COMES NEXT YEAR. I figured I definitely have better things to move on to, like taking vocal lessons, picking up a new language and etc, making better use of my time on leisure than to spend it fretting, filling positions that no one would assume and panicking over deadlines and what not. Responsibilities become redundant when there's no enjoyment. How to enjoy when I've pawned my freedom and it's no longer redeemable!?
Next up to happier stuff... I bade farewell to my sadako hair of (lemme count...) 6 years? The ends were either curly or split so I just had to chop it off. How short? Not very. LOL. Also, new place has been confirmed! We're to move out by mid-Feb. Gotta take some photos here and there, considering that I've stayed here for 20 years. And I don't think the new place will be as messy! *is hopeful* Hahaha. Well I'm supposed to start packing lest it would be hell for me when school reopens, but I really have zero holiday mood. I just feel that I want to sleep all day long or am wasting time on the net all day long. SADZ. Constructiveness should pay me a visit real soon (to get down to mainly hall stuff -_____-).
To end this off, December is still my favourite month of the year. It's the time for gatherings and conclusions after a whole year of (hard) work. And I quite like the idea that "next year" is merely days away. Some photos for show, till next time!


Finally a k-session with the hall friends! I think it's their maiden appearance here?

A brief meetup to pass me yummy home-baked pastries for Christmas!
Cute mini wins for us on Xmas eve.
I got the tiggggggggggerrr :DD

My sis says this looks 花样年华 hohoho.
Haircut sponsored by sis#2! <3