Friday, 25 November 2011

#390

The tougher is over, but the tough has yet to come.
Only the toughest gets through it.

Yet the eventual survival is not insured.


The problem with humanities modules... Can do, no time.

I have zero writing mood in the examination hall despite having points or somewhat knowing what to write. English is really important man. Being able to think fast, and expressing ideas quickly and appropriately becomes a really essential skill in exams. I can't say I did as well as I wished I could, but I gave all I could under the influence of all the other external factors... Almost. At least I got the proximity of papers over and done with.


The problem with science modules... Cannot do, no time.

Really is the squeeze also nothing to say. If it doesn't make sense to you, it probably won't make sense to the prof either. So blanks were left as usual. I have been conditioned before anyway. It's not a big deal, just... Like this. I guess?


Performance comes later.

I just hang on to the belief that I've been through worse and it can only escalate from then.