Thursday, 8 March 2012

('__')

Today is not my day.

Woke up later than usual because of alarm issue, the second time in this week. Hurried along to lab, signed in and the usual stuff, and I had to prick myself with the darn needle that's stained with chemical. It's not my first time getting pricked, it's the same way also, but this time I have no idea what substance that is. At least 1.5 years ago the needle was clean.

Anyway I got down to set up everything before getting assistance. Nothing about positivity at all, but it ascertains again that an ocean of calmness goes a really long way. Talk less, just do - the way to go too. Things are completed and problems are solved.

Then again, I hate to be in a constant state of fatigue. I need to learn how to keep my composure in a better way, instead of merely having no energy to react or being too tired to be shocked.

Then then again, I should probably start accumulating good karma. Be helpful if possible. Be merciful and less critical with what comes out of my mouth. Maybe practising the theories-to-be-a-very-reserved-person the comm mod teaches is good, as much as I'm skeptical about it. See, I'm putting them to use already.

Off to get spectra done.