Monday, 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012

2012 is ending. In 3 minutes.

It has been a relatively un-hectic year. Quit the bulk of hall activities and focused on my studies. Landed myself an internship for three months. Planned an excellent three-day timetable for my final study semester. Plenty of slacking, nuaing, procrastinating and doing nothing too.

Although it does get boring, unexciting and frustrating at times, I'm thankful for the peaceful and quiet year.

I may not know what 2013 holds for me, but I know that I need the extra effort to live my life well, and to adapt to a whole new chapter in life upon graduation.

Right now, I just wish to bask in the remaining minutes of 2012, and to enjoy the rest of the year-end vacation before the commencement of my official industrial internship.

Till the next entry, HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2013 be beautiful for my family and friends. :)