Graduation...... =X I represented CCDC to receive the Service Achievement Award certificates, hence I had an ultra good view of the screen cause I was at the third seat of the first row.
Message from Ms Ng in the Chem dept's video.
This is my Maths tutor making a huge sacrifice. (So did the others from the dept.)
Reception area. You can find my classmates wherever there's food. And this is probably the only benefit for sitting at the back of the hall for them... :P
The last class photo? I hope not. Perhaps for this year though.
Our class board done up for some CNY competition. In the end it was half done and still is not completed... Ah I forgot to take photos of the little red men around the classroom...
Mr Yeo! What's so great about really deep thoughts?
He gave us a blessings box each. Only six here cause seven of us went for lunch and Fahmi left early. Apparently he took us to some staff canteen at airport T1 and we were all very very suprised.
H2 华文与文学班 2007 - 2008
终于全员到齐了。所以老师说要跟每个人拍照,还要有不同的指定动作,结果我们差点笑到断气,弄得所有人都在看。
班上唯一男生,所以老师说:“男生要庄重一点!”
简直就是庄重不足,搞笑有余......
好啦,就当作她为我们牺牲形象吧。
( 哈哈哈哈哈哈~~ )
下星期还会一齐用餐,希望到时会拍更多的照片。=DD
As mentioned earlier, we went to the airport after the assembly. But we didn't go there to study.
I remember going there after sec 4 graduation too. But the feeling's just so so different.
The five girls...
We went to the viewing hall at T2 when there were five of us left.
And then we just sat there and chatted for 2 hours.

The last photo of the day. My favourite as well.
And that sums up my day. Very simple. Didn't exactly take a tremendous amount of photographs, i.e. with each and everyone I know and I see, and I wonder why... Maybe because JC life ain't that memorable afterall. Maybe because we're all lazy. Maybe because... I don't know. *shrugs* Can't explain. Didn't study after I got home either. Lols. Have many thoughts, but I guess I'll have to leave it till after A's. 14 Nov, that's when my last paper will end. Don't know whether to rejoice or to be sad. Haiz.
Extras.
Made farewell cards for all my classmates...
Cut '502' out from silver cardboard, and pasted it on black paper with my message on the other side, printed on cream textured paper. All messages are the same, cause too much effort needs to be spent in designing the 502 and eventually cutting them out. But I did address each and every one of them on the cards. ;)
Tada! The finished products. But I forgot to flip them over and snap the other side as I was in a hurry to distribute them. =.=
Yes yes I received gifts from others as well. But lazy to take photos. Haha... Soon soon okay. For the rest of this month, if I'm here, means I'm here. If not then this site's on hiatus! Really gotta study already. Don't want any regrets. And I do hope I can do it.