This is to prevent things from piling up. I have too many photos (approx 2500++) to sort out and categorize so it would be rather troublesome for me to blog about some October thing in November...
The gifts as mentioned in the earlier entry.
First row from Zana and Divya.
Second row from Shi En, Ms Ng and Ms (Michelle) Lim.
Third row from Mr Yeo; the blessings box.
Ms Lim gave us a treat on Wednesday after a super brain-frying mock paper. She was saying there would be another one for all the A and B students for the A's. (Haha frankly speaking I think I'll be contented if I can get a C.) Oh then she was asking us if we were to choose a person to act as from our texts, who would we choose. LOLs. Photos~
Lastly... How can i forget some randomness? Hahaha.
I love peaches.
I love soy milk. =d
ALL the topics I need to know for the exams.
This week of mock exams has been both encouraging and demoralising. Encouraging because questions are manageable / more completed within the time frame. Demoralising because gaps in knowledge are found / inability to tackle questions. Etcetra la. Just hope that things aren't that bad. I desperately need to start going at full speed instead of just doing one thing a day. Please get Motivation to look for me. My number is 9xxx xxxx.