Why?
Because I ponned lesson (without legitimate reason) for the first time and had a satisfying 1/2 hour more sleep.
Because I passed my H1 Econs prelims!! A very pleasant suprise indeed. Ms Lim was telling Divya and I, "The both of you passed, and you deserve to pass." But the information didn't sink in until I saw the overall mark sheet. Lols.
And it's Sarah's birthday today. Photos!
This is our present for her.
Photo with the busy birthday girl.
Bihua is absent for obvious reasons......
My random drawing of the four of us.
By the way, it's open house tomorrow. MJC has this very -mon poster design this year. There're individual posters for each house too but not posting them up cause I'm missing the green colour one. Lols.

Courtesy of Shi En. ^^
I think I'll go visit our cca booth tomorrow to show some support, but can't stay for long cause I've already arranged things in the afternoon + going to see doctor. There's only booth this year cause not enough people to act. But it's okay man. :)
P.S. I went to check out 背影's lyrics cause my sis says don't understand. But I think i understand it now. Knew of this song quite some time ago but it really caught my attention only after I watched Superband.
林宥嘉 — 背影
三公分陽光 三公分空氣 堵在眼前 像一面玻璃
擋住了妳表情 剩下 只有腳印
一直向前走 走不完距離 一直向後 退不出回憶
很高興有心事 幫我 困住自己
妳頭髮上淡淡青草香氣 變成了風才能和我相遇
妳的目光 蒸發成雲 再下場雨我才能夠靠近
感謝我不可以 住進妳的眼睛 所以才能 擁抱妳的背影
有再多的遺憾 用來牢牢記住 不完美的所有美麗
感謝我不可以 擁抱妳的背影 所以才能 變成妳的背影
躲在安靜角落 不用妳回頭看 不用珍惜 (如果妳回頭看 不用在意)
我懷裡所有溫暖的空氣 變成風也不敢和妳相遇
我的心事 蒸發成雲 再下成雨卻捨不得淋溼妳
P.P.S. I hereby conclude that it's an absolute no-no to get me to converse in English after Tuesday. I can't seem to find the adjectives to describe what I really mean. HAIZ.
Ok going off now~~