Friday, 26 September 2008

I hereby declare...

That this is the last of everything (official) week.

And yes, it's come to an end today.

Let's see... There's the last chem tutorial, the last math tutorial, the last econs tutorial (Yay though the teacher is actually nice. It's the subject.), the last PE lesson...... The last flag raising (But it was raining so in LT. -_- So I don't know if there's flag.) and the last week of normal timetable. We'll be on truncated next week. More papers to get back next week too.

Sad eh? I actually got into a super no mood-emo mood yesterday for no apparent reason. Absolutely ridiculous...


总是在即将结束的时候才懂得珍惜。


*pauses for 10 mins to think of how to continue*

Anyway, I received this notice/email asking me to do something by this Sunday. This MOL thing. Try my best ba.



Digress a bit...


This is the bunny in the short film before Wall-e starts. I just think it's damn cute. Lols.



MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL.
I went to play sparklers despite knowing that I had an exam the next day. Lols. Just gotta post this up.


My sis. Her posture is weird cause she's afraid of the sparks.


My papa and I.



My papa and my sis.



What an artistic shot.



Us.





Ok I'm back to no-mood-ness. Gotta do up (some sort of) a study plan soon too. Hope the next three weeks in school will be fine.

Cause the last day as an MJC student will come.

And the last day of wearing uniform will come too.

Real soon.

And then we aren't kids anymore.