That's the 招牌 line. ^^
I think Cheryl drew this? Or was it Sabrina? Actually I don't know... =X

This was by Jasmine. That's me. X))
Sabrina's birthday message to me, and her pirated tigger. :P
Us and the white ball.
Actually we didn't know what it was for, and just started drawing happily. The banner behind the counter says "Countdown at Marina Bay 2009" though. Lols. But doodling is always fun. ;)
Dinner was at MoF, this Japanese restaurant with a strange waiter for our table. The issue of tan-tan ramen. Haha... Played lame games. And then the five of them suprised me with a gift and a cake plus a birthday song! No photos yet, cause I don't think the cake is in a very good shape to pose for a photo after all the travelling yesterday. It's currently resting in the fridge. HAHA. Fountain time came next. Did I mention we were at Suntec the whole night?
The girls. :)
A very nice security guard took this for us.
We stayed around the fountain for some time, watched the laser show. Amazed even though it's merely spraying water and coloured lights hitting on it. Somewhat like the Sentosa musical fountain few years back. Very pretty lights and very cute figurines around. Camwhored. Sang. Talked. Chain-text-messaged one another. They dedicated a song to me but we didn't hear it eventually but it's alright lah. =)
What's up over at that side?? *looks*
Yellow.
Orange.
Pattern. =.=
My favourite fountain shot.
Merry Christmas in advance!

One of the 连拍照s.

=D =) =D =D Open or close? =D =) =D =D
The seventh member came and we went for a small jog before going to Mac's to slack and talk rubbish and played with serviettes. XDD
My dear friends.
Everyone signed on everyone's. :D
Seven of us. Actually short of one lah. Was uncontactable.
Ronald is lucky. MUAHAHA. =PP
And the meetup ended with a birthday song and hugs at the mrt station. I feel so blessed to have known this group of people, people whom I've shared joy and laughter, tears and anger, crap and madness together before. Some of us would be meeting up again tomorrow, and I'm sure all of us are hoping for the next time when every single one out of
Last but not least......
Meet Ronald Oscar McDonald :D