Went out with my lovelies to have lunch at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Then to Bugis.
This is a new feature on trains! It shows the stations that are coming up next.
The legendary most expensive christmas tree. Lols.
Chillin' out at Mos. The usual milk tea. That's Cas, Chia and Sock.
Me and Seok sitting on the same side.
We're attracted to DIAMONDS!!~ Hahaha. And the winner of the largest thighs goes to me. Any diamonds for the prize? :P
Went to Giordano to look for my shorts but Chia and Sock bought something instead cause of the 40% sale. Impulsive buyers, they call themselves. LOL! :D
I then went on to meet some BJDH members and went to the "Theatresports 劲爆剧场大比拼" to support TJ and his team "喉噻嘞" (which means 好犀利 in Cantonese).
And they came in FIRST.
That's us. Oh we said hi to liu laoshi too.
The remaining "survivors" of the night. (Just watched :P) That bomb is cute!
Overall, I must say it was a great production in promoting theatresports, drama and the stage to youngsters. I believe audiences like me also learnt more bout theatresports that night - there're so much more to what we're exposed to in drama camp! In fact most of what's taught in camp didn't even show up at this competition. Entertaining and enjoyable, albeit a little long and boring. I thought there should be better organisation to reduce time lags cause it gets rather draggy here and there. Especially at the back, even though the guest performances were entertaining, we can't help but to think "when's this ending" cause there's simply too much time lost in between. Emcee ques should be clearer and there should be a more systematic and orderly way of doing things and presenting information to the audience. There were doubts about the game being played and truthfully speaking, the judge's interuption here and there to explain weren't exactly helpful and all we could do is just to watch on and trying to make some sense out of what's going on. And I think emcee can be surer of the flow of events cause her style of emceeing (for this) seems rather impromptu even though it should have been rehearsed, which resulted in a little mess. Nonetheless I could see the hard work put in and I enjoyed myself at this event.
THE WEEKEND.
Checked out the karaoke downstairs on Saturday already, it currently has a promotion, but apparently it seems to be be fully booked unless you want late night k in the wee hours. Lols. Cause it's opened till 4am. Don't know the usual rate yet. The system's quite okay but the room's rather small though. My sister and I agreed that we prefer Kbox. In terms of... A lot of things, food, drinks, room size, service, sounds like hotel hahaha. But the good thing about this is they allow you to bring your own food and drinks. I'm like advertising for them here. Hehe.
As for Sunday, went to play badminton. FYI, I've given up on jogging every day cause it's raining every day now in this chilly weather. Hence my stamina totally cmi and also because it's been months since I last touched this game which is probably one of the fingers-countable-sports I can play. Haha.
Alright this is quite a boring entry, struggling a little to find things to write. Shall end it here now. Probably more updates tomorrow on some of my recent stuff. ;) And yes, birthday celebration photos. Tata~