I'm supposed to be tidying my wardrobe instead of being online.
TWO.
I'm currently listening to Leona Lewis's album online. May buy it or something. Uploaded photos from my sister's camera already. Should post it soon.
THREE.
This week is for slacking. I actually intended to clear my room slightly further you know? Yeah intended. Intended to finish up the cross stitch-es too. Haha. We'll see.
FOUR.
I'm now on Facebook. =.= Since Monday. Joined for fun, to steal Chia's photos, but she hasn't added me yet. Otherwise I'm totally uninterested in another social networking website; my friendster is accumulating cobwebs already. They are troublesome to use, requires frequent updating and take eons to load. Hahaha.
FIVE.
I received this edusave awards letter on Monday (too) saying that I got the EAGLES award. My father passed it to me after he handed me some NTU business school brochure-in-an-envelope. Like wow, me? *a million question marks floating around* When I didn't do anything. =.= My mother was so excited that she literally ripped the envelope open. Hahaha. Violence. :P Eh... It's lesser than the academic awards, but still money lah.
SIX.
I got the call from HSC that I've been selected for the relief teacher post. On my birthday, which was a pleasant suprise. Well after much hassle to try to get into the application website to renew my application, as instructed, it turns out that it hasn't expired afterall. (I also thought I entered the dates wrongly.) So currently waiting to be called down to get the materials from the teachers. Lots of questions to ask. Anticipation. :) But of course there're the worries too.
SEVEN.
I agreed to joined another production by Arts Theatre. Liu laoshi approached me on MSN last Thursday, 11/12, through, a nudge. =.= I thought he was playing a prank on me or something. This production would be the second year of this year's "Grow Up" production, no idea if there would be a third but yeah. (I still think it should be "Growing Up" cause the Chinese is 《成长》) I was shocked cause I've already made a good mind to be out of Arts Theatre. But I agreed nonetheless. Why? Because he said he wanted to get other co-actors of BJDH as well. And someone has already agreed. That
EIGHT.
That's all folks! Hehe. Shall go back to slacking now.