By the way, I'm not relief teaching anymore. Apparently they got a new teacher hence they have enough staff now. This teacher really knows how to pick dates to call, once on my birthday and then on Christmas day. =.= Well I'm okay with it, afterall I've had a presentiment about me not going to teach in the end. Which explains my calm reaction even after going through all the registration and going down and confirmation and checking of application. But there were people who were more worked up than me. Lols. The only thing that's disturbing is that what I thought came true. *shrugs* Strange eh...
Anyway, there're only four more days to the end of 2008 after today. I'll try to update on all the things that I thought of blogging about in these few days. Afterall you don't get a chance to blog in 2008 again once 2009 arrives. I guess this is what people always do, trying to tie back some time before it's all gone.