Rushing through little Christmas gifts for my family, taking a break online now. Well I can say I've completed slightly more than half of this task. Yeah I have 6 family members lols. From the idea, to designing, and then to the hands on, I must say drawing measurements is the ultimate killer. Cause it's a habit of me to be very very very very very precise using rulers. Don't know whether good or bad. Cutting with the penknife was still okay, until my arms and elbows gave way. Er cutting the drawn thing I mean. Lols. I'm not being very coherent as usual.
Anyway, I haven't blogged about my meetup with friends I've known since Sec 1. Yeah so we met up last Saturday for some catching up and shopping. Bumped into Jing Wei and Loretta as well, whom we were / are fellow schoolmates / cca-mates / classmates. It's complicated. Haha. Briefly talked about some things with Jing Wei. Oh before that we went to the fountain of wealth, yes my second time there this month, and took some photos with the figurines. But my brain has limited functions right now so I'll just upload this photo. :)
Had a long chat about many many things with Caiyu over dinner that day too. Manicure!! X))
Badminton with Shi En and Fahmi yesterday. It's a pity that other classmates couldn't join us. I suppose it's difficult to return to the class-laughing-yoga-cum-badminton-session days, now that we've graduated. I'm trying to organise dinner together next week, but I'm literally getting close to zero replies, not even those that decline the idea. Oh well... Shi En and I talked for about three hours yesterday, which I guess was quite a feat. XD
I must say that meeting up with friends is, nice. (Pardon me for my limited vocabulary. =P) But somehow talking about A's and results and all with fellow JC friends brings back the toughness of Maths, the carelessness during Chem, the unpreparedness for Econs, the uncertainty from GP and the blanks in CLL. It haunts. Yet there's nothing that could be done anymore. All we can do is just wait, and see.
Talking about waiting, I'm waiting for further of the further-ed notices from HSC. Something in me doesn't feel secure about this job deal somehow. I'm looking forward to know what's my job scope like and preparing to ask questions like consultations back in school. But it feels unofficial and unconfirmed too much.
On a lighter note, it's Christmas Eve today. (平安夜 in Chinese sounds nicer...) I'll be going out with my sisters tomorrow. So,