The last week was more of meeting up with friends on top of the usual hermit-ing. Went back to AHS with Liu Jun, Sock and Vivian after lunch together. Nothing much, just for a walk, some catching up and a chat with our HCL teacher.

Mdm Tham. :))

We found this tree on our way out of the school, somewhere behind the canteen and near the church. Lols. And started posing in front of it. Heh.

A photo before we part... Who knows when we're able to meet up again when everyone starts getting busy again and all. But I guess another one might be coming up in March, after results. Cause that's probably the remaining period of time whereby all of us are still free. We'll see. ;)
And that was one peaceful and sunny Wednesday afternoon spent. :)
On Saturday, I went on a mission with Jason and Yong Sheng at City Hall, and we were searching for something. Hahaha. Walked for I think 5 or 6 hours before we finally found it. Dinner was approximately 2 hours long cause we the laorens haven't met up together for a while and ended up chatting about a lot of things. Yeah because Jason is in NS already and couldn't join the production and so basically we were laughing at his hair. Lols. But I decided to be a nice and kind jiemei so didn't take any photos luh. :P And the mission ended successfully and... Messily?? But fun. Hahaha.
Alright, that's all. I'll try to return with photos of CNY the next time. My sisters snapped quite a lot during reunion dinner. Heh. :DD
Siewli needs to start memorizing the scripts and finish reading the library book!! Not much time to do so already. X)))
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN!!