Monday, 19 January 2009

Seriously...

Seriously... ADDICTED.

To Facebook apps by Playfish. Lol.
Currently it's Pet Society.
I don't understand why either. I'm probably just bored.
Cause they're just cheap thrills at the very end of it.
Maybe cause I don't really spend money in real life,
nor am I always out and about,
hence I'm spending imaginary money on imaginary goods now. =.=
But I really think I should stop this addiction,
cause light from computer screen is bad for the eyes,
and also because I've sacrificed blogging for dumb pets.
Perhaps bowling as well. I can't bowl in real life, haha.
I think Word Challenge is educational.
Though I wonder why there isn't a Chinese version of it or something.
HAHA. I CMI.
Alright, I should just stop the addiction.




Seriously... MISSING MJ.

Missing not as in the school disappeared.
Missing not as in not going for it when I'm supposed to.
Missing as in the form of an affection for it.
I went back with Seok last Wednesday.
Went to return the CCA file which I've finished compiling after 686353084 years.
Watched their CNY video and sat in for the meeting regarding their trip to HK and script.
Suuuper envious can.
It's really a great experience and good opportunity to build up portfolio, pragmatic wise that is.
I believe if we had it in our time,
a lot of us would try means and ways just to be able to go for it.
不过只有羡慕的份啦。
Yeah I miss school.
Maybe not so much of the lessons and tutorials,
but just the feeling of being in school. :)



Taken as I was leaving...




Seriously... Starting to ENJOY REHEARSALS.

Gotten both scripts and read through them already.
Personally prefer the comedy.
Cause... I'm depressed enough? LOL.
I don't really know.
Strange, complicated and sensitive,
shouldn't appear on public access pages.
It's just the just-see-how-it-goes-again thing.
Yeah, two weeks later.
Gotta find videos to watch, think of a tune for the tragedy,
and memorise script(s). 0.0
I will survive! I will survive!
I hope I do survive. Haha.




Seriously... Have NOTHING TO DO.

Having nothing to do = Pet Society = Hermit-ing.
Hermit-ing = Depression = Mood-less = More hermit-ing.
Lols. My moods at home now are finite.
Either bored, irritated, amused or don't wanna talk.
Throw a lethargic in as well.
I only get slightly cheery and crazy on weekends.
And Weekends = Rehearsals.
I laugh. I smile. I feel light hearted.
Who knows if that's being happy afterall.
Okay ignore me. I'm mad.
Remember I'm in my mildly depressed state.
And it all started from me being extremely bored.
Which in turned arised from me having nothing to do.
Muahahahaha. B)




Seriously... Need to START READING.

Yeah I barely started on books and then I stopped.
Because I tend to start reading word by word like when I study.
Sickening. =.=
It's supposed to be a pastime eh?
Pastime = leisure activity eh?
But it's indeed allowing me to pass time,
cause I get stuck at one single page for a freaking long time.
And and and I derive zero entertainment value from it.
So reading is a pass-time pastime. Yep.




Seriously... GOTTA GO NOW.

I hope to be able to post more entries this week.


It doesn't take much effort to post an entry. It's perhaps only a matter of whether we wanna make the effort to log in and start blogging away. I fully understand the feeling of visiting stagnant blogs, especially in this period of time. It's the feeling of desperately searching for something to do, seeking for some entertainment, yet those blogs are just locked in the past and not going forward.


More effort needs to be put in to keep this page alive.
And it's gotta come from me. ;)
Because blogging does take commitment.