Thursday, 12 February 2009

CCA Recruitment 09

Yeah! Went back to MJ just now with Seok and Jin Heng to give CCDS some support. Yeah changed initials again. Somehow our booth just gets moved more and more to the side with each year... =X Nonetheless, I could see the hard work the girls put in! Especially the Chinese version of Don't Forget the Lyrics, I had so much fun okay!! XDD Lols. And the CCA has five guys before the final recruitment results are released. Lols. First time seeing so many guys in the CCA after seniors stepped down. Anyway, I was at the booth, and staring at a photo on the board for quite long before I finally took a close look at it and realised that I'm actually in it... =.=



And I told Lin Yu that I was thinking who the person in the middle was! X)) This was during FunFestique, charades. The question was seaweed I think.



A very nice roving board by Qi Yun. She said she cut the girl while looking at the mirror.


Anyway, I hope our CCA gets sufficient new members this year! Heard that there are CCAs that closed down due to insufficient intake, don't wanna see CCDS suffer the same fate man. Oh yes we walked around the school as well, went to the shooting range and talked to Mr Sim. Still as nice as ever. So is Mr Gan. I like the way he talks to me. Lols. Hopefully he'll get back to me soon regarding the alumni group thingy. :))

Once again, I miss school.