Saturday, 14 February 2009

Loz.

Ah, my nail broke. =X Lols. Must be wondering why I'm blogging at such an ungodly hour again, especially when I gotta wake up early the next day right? Hahaha. Cause I'm finally done with chords editing/writing and now hopefully the celebration later will be fine. :)

Currently listening to the few English songs I had chosen cause am not very familiar with the tune actually. Lols. I'm tired but I can't get to sleep. Cause 14th February 2009 is a great day to look forward to, even though some should I say...... not-so-pleasant things happened. And why is that so?? Cause:


  1. It'll be two years since I've been blogging on this domain, and start of the third. ;)
  2. I'll be meeting up with my lovely girls for lunch at City Hall area!
  3. Vday Night at Arts Theatre with BJDH.
  4. Sis #2 will be back from her business trip!


And I'm so gonna take many many photos! Hehe... But wait, I'll needa pray hard that I can wake up on time! =X It's 3+ AM already for goodness gracious! And I've got lots of preparation to do before I leave house. Better run off now. :P


Last but not least, HAPPY VDAY!!!!! :DD