Monday, 23 March 2009

Bonjour!

Hihihihihi, must be wondering whether I woke up early or I haven't sleep yet right? Hahaha. It's the latter. But I'm glad that I chose the right day to stay up! Apparently my sister is burning midnight oil to do her homework again. =X Hence even if I tried to sleep, it would be a great failure and would result in a nasty and bad tempered Siewli. Hahaha.

Anyway, I've been uploading and organizing photos in the BJDH-KPOGG album and I must say it takes a hell lot of patience. I've been at it almost the whole night (okay I was multi-tasking, but it's a must to multi-task man) and I'm not done yet. But the good thing is I've uploaded till photos in 2008 already. Still got some way to go, but it's definitely worth it! :D As I said this is like a sharing platform and backup as well and it keeps our photographs more organized. I'm even thinking of doing this for all my other photos, but I figured that's crazy cause I estimate that I may have close to 3000 photos now. Maybe even more. Lols.

I so so need an external hard drive for my photos. *hint hint* December December. :DD Lols.

Sudden brain block. Hahaha. I must be quite sleepy already. Heh. But my fingers are quite high though. They're self-highing. LOL. They're making me sound high. Hahaha. Okay okay I better stop here now else this entry will go bonkers.

Oyasuminasai. :)




And I lost track of days.

I think it's because I don't exactly have anything to look forward to, neither do I have anything to dread about. I'll keep thinking that Tuesday is Wednesday, Thursday is Friday, and Saturday is Sunday.

You just hope that days would go by faster sub-consciously.