Before the show... We look like classmates hor?

During the show...
After the show before we leave...
Our third (last?) stop was at Botanic Gardens last Sunday. It's like "our place" but too bad it was raining so didn't have chance to take lots of photos with the flora and fauna. Nonetheless, the show went well with positive feedback and compliments from our small yet spontaneous audience. :)
Publicity is good...
Wheeeee~ :DD
My fav part of the show. Cause I like the song. :P
I was telling my sister that maybe I can wear this yellow dress for her wedding next year. She gave me a pffft and said okay. T_T LOL. XD
And after this show... I started to appreciate people in those pre-schooler shows. I watched a lot of those videos as reference. It really ain't easy wearing those costumes, singing and dancing, making sure that the kids are learning as you teach. Not forgetting the setting up part which is quite a lot for a mini show like this. I'm glad that all of us had fun and I feel like I'm doing something meaningful~ It's really satisfying to see smiles on the faces of the children, teachers and parents. :)