March means production's ended.
March means no more rehearsals.
March means not seeing BJDH/KPOGG every week anymore.
March means release of results.
March means making crucial decisions on the academic side.
March means......
Why did February have to go?
It's 3AM, and I'm still awake, and I haven't bathe. I can't bear to let down my hair cause it's still so neat. I can't bear to sleep cause I'm re-living moments of the production over and over again, through photos and videos regardless of whether they're crystal clear. I can't bear to let go, not yet, maybe not anytime soon. Yes, production's ended, but I'm alive.
I kinda have mixed feelings towards this year's production though. Both positive and negative. Perhaps more of the latter. But whenever I think positive, it outweighs the negative. And I wanna thank my co-actors for that. I do not know whether it's appropriate to write everything here, or how to put them across, but I'm currently being discreet. Imperfections are difficult to accept, but it's a must to lest they turn into regrets.
More updates on my past week soon. After I do some pondering please. Lols.
I did not find Chinese drama.
Chinese drama found me.
Chinese drama found my friends.
Chinese drama found us. :)