Taken from MOE website.
Just as I was drowning in the great river of post-performance blues, this press release had to push me into a deep sea of depression.
Well, it doesn't come across as a suprise actually, after all the speculations. And this has shown accuracy. If it ain't last week, then it must be this week right. Lols. Things just get official. Heh.
And, I'm now mentally prepared. Yes. Even more so after assurance from my parents that they'll support whatever decision I make after this Friday. I've figured that it's not the results itself that daunts me, but what lies ahead of me after that, how the future is gonna unfold. Because I know at the same time, there'll be a way out, somehow, no matter what. ;)
With that, I've agreed to join the kids performance for this and next Friday. Hence I suppose I've got most of my coming fortnight occupied. :) Somehow, I don't know how to say no, unless I really do have other things on. Despite knowing some pragmatic facts. But it's okay, I always manage to throw them aside.
Good luck to all my friends who're also receiving their results on this coming Friday!
Tag replies.
Jason: Thank you many many many for being such a great supporter! :)) And I think I am bitchy, not just on stage HAHA. :PP
Tin Jun: Hey boy, you're welcomed. Yeah hope to cya soon too. ;)
Cheryl: Love you too daughter Cher! ^^ Cya cya cya this Sat!! :D
Jasmine: So am I your aunt or mama? LOL. XD Yeah cya and no problem I'm almost done with uploading! Heh. Thanks! :D
Finally moved the ad to my entries......