Okay so I continued being a fool on April Fools' Day and I think today's session is better although it left me physically drained still. But today's entry is not solely on this and I do not have anything much to go into as well. So fullstop. Lols.
Yesterday was the last day for my sister at the student centre and as of today she would be taking public transport back on her own and this means more of my personal space being eaten. Somehow she likes to come into my room to do her homework, and then fall asleep there. =.= And being the weirdo that I am I'm seriously uncomfortable with the presence of another person around when I feel that I should be alone. So I'll need to find my sanity using other methods now. Another thing is that my dad wants us to go pick her up from the bus stop if we're home for some particular afternoons in the next two weeks. Sigh.
Okay now I suppose this is the highlight. Received a call and an email from NTU SPMS in the afternoon asking me to go for an interview next Monday. I seriously don't feel that this is a good thing because it indicates two facts:
- My grades are too borderline to get into this course, hence they need to sieve people via interview; entry into SPMS supposedly do not require compulsory interviews.
- If I flop this interview, it's a total gone case and I'll have to take Chinese. And if it's at NTU, there will definitely be Lit. 0.0
It is indeed a big issue to me because this interview would determine my future. Hence it is very, very important. Yes yes I know it's my problem for not doing better, I know I could and I should've, but okay what's done cannot be undone. =X But I would personally prefer to know where I'm posted to directly instead of going through an INTERVIEW before that. It's as good as going on an emotional roller coaster ride and if I don't get in it's probably cause I flopped that interview.
And what's the big deal about interviews? Hahaha in case you don't know I tend to screw up interviews especially if they're conducted in English. And well I think almost all of them are anyway. =.= Yeah so far I've tried messing up interviews at job agencies, oh and that of the MOL Awards. *shakes head* The only one I managed to get through miraculously is that of TM and maybe that of Exco (but that was in Mandarin hohoho). That's for the past two to three years.
So yeah, guess I'd better start getting help on how to prepare for this big interview. Also to look for something to wear there.
And, what a day to receive such a phone call!! Okay at least the interview is not on this day itself. Hahaha. Goodnight. :)
I want Chemistry!!!