Pet Society remains as an essential activity in my mundane life. Just like staple foods.

Ack and Onion dancing. :DD

Onion and Ack on a picnic. HAHAHA. XD
In case you don't know, Onion is my sister's pet. I'm like taking over her account already. Heh. So I've been playing with these two virtual things almost everyday. I can't live without computer and internet these days. Cause suddenly my life goes blank, especially after Cheng Zhang II. But then again, I don't really do much... It's either I do things real slow, or I idle too much. =X
Talking about CZ2 reminds me of Buzzy Bee! Yes yes I found my photo on the SBG (Singapore Botanic Gardens) website. Hahahahaha. Refer to screenshot.

MUAHAHAHAHA. B) Even though people have been telling me not to scare little kids. T_T LOL.
And talking about Buzzy Bee reminds me of Chinese Drama! Liu Laoshi asked me over MSN if I would like to join the May production as part of the cast. I think I'll give an okay tomorrow provided if he's fine that I'm not free on 9 May. Cause the actuals will be from 15/5 to 17/5. Am taking more time to consider due to some factorsss but am agreeing due to one BIG factor - I've got too much time. =X And I think it's good experience too. But I guess I gotta face some remarks all over again......
Last but not least... I'VE YET TO START PREPARING FOR MONDAY'S INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!! o.O Omgomgomgomgomg. Messaged two teachers to ask for some help but no more replies. T_T Anyone knows how to prepare for such interviews??? Shucks man. I really really really really really (x infinity) can't afford to mess this up.
On a lighter note, I'll be meeting my dearies - Caiyu and Sock - for Subway and shopping tomorrow afternoon!!! It's been ages since the three of us went out together. Yep looking forward. :)))
And what's best is this (scroll down) !!!!!!!!!! x)))))
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!
My ERJIE is a kind soul. Hahahahaha. She says this is my birthday present eight months in advance. Heh. Yeah can't wait!!!!!!!!!! 8PM 8PM!!!!!!!!!! XDDD
Tomorrow is gonna be a great day lalala~~~ :DDDDD
It's real it's REAL!!!!!!!!!! ^_____^
And it's goodnight. :)
