Monday, 6 April 2009

I-prelude.

I'm preparing for the interview like studying for a test.
And I must say...
Perhaps it isn't late enough.
I can't concentrate at all!!!!!
Or maybe it's just me.
I've imagined scenarios of questions thrown at me.
And of course, me answering those questions.
But imagination tends to perfect things of the unknown.
I can't deny that a part of me feels like shutting down right now and impromptu then.
However, the other part of me is still chicken-ing out, thinking that this is extremely important.
Hence I'm caught in the middle right now - still awake but ain't at preparing.
I know to get what I want, I need to put in extra effort.
Even if this extra effort isn't a guarantee.
What matters is trying. Trying my best.
And I really don't know how to go about doing that.
I don't know how difficult the questions will be.
I don't know if I'll know how to answer them well.
I don't know whether I'll be able to speak clearly.
I don't know whether I'll be able to express myself adequately and accurately.
I don't even know whether I can get there without any problem.
I see those information I found, and it's "Where do I start" "What should I do" "How do I go about it".
I don't have any direction. It's all intuition.
I have no idea. At all.
Yet, I can only go on.


And yes, I will go on.
Just... Not now. Not yet.


But... When?





After this!